1. Responsible to work on escalated issue and provide guidance to the team whenever required.
2. Install and Configure network devices in accordance with the setup and day to day operations
3. Learn new Data center /network technologies and devices being incorporated in Data Center and provide all necessary support in operations
4.Strong Knowledge on Windows / Linux Server HyperV , SQL Databse Query, Datacenter Backup, LDAP/MSAD, DHCP
4.Strong Knowledge on Network, Switching, Routing, , VLan, Access control.
5. Managing production infrastructure includes High Availability.
6. Executing High impact changes, Troubleshooting escalated.
7 Handling all of the deliverable concerning to the Server / Network.
8. Executing High impact changes, Troubleshooting escalated
9. Responsible to handle any technical escalations and resolving that.
10. Maintain information like IT Infra. /network inventory, IP allocation, cabling, network diagrams, project specific setup/configuration etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Telecom
Role: Switching/Router Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd.
Genus Power Infrastructures Limited, an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified company is an integral part of the US $400 million Kailash Group. Genus has three business divisions offering highly innovative and sustainable solutions to the power sector.
The Metering Solution Division provides a complete range of Electricity Meters such as Multi-Functional Single Phase and Three Phase Meters, CT Operated Meters, ABT & Grid Meters, DT Meters, Pre-Payment Meters, Smart Meters, AMI, MDAS etc.